Facades Contractor - Construction Management Apprentice
Birmingham, West Midlands
To work with and assist a specialist facades installation team, under the guidance of experienced installation managers and project managers. An opportunity to gain specialist practical and management skills and training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the façade installation team as directed by the Installation Manager and Site Manager during the construction project
- Assist in promoting a positive Health and Safety culture on the project
- Attend relevant site inductions and briefings, and strictly follow safety instructions
- Attend training courses as arranged
- Always represent Inasus in a professional manner
- Following the necessary training and with appropriate supervision, some examples of the work content
- Undertake construction tasks associated with the installation of the building envelope, for example
- collecting and distributing materials, using hand and power tools to install elements of the work
- Complete electronic and paper records to record safety and quality inspections, for example quality
- handovers, equipment inspections and records, progress recording and reporting.
- Attend briefings and meetings to plan and review the works
- Plan, manage and coordinate deliveries to site
If you would like to apply for this position please call CRC head office on (0800 470 4806 / 01295 235102 ) (office hours Monday-Friday, 07:00-18:00) and Saturday (08.00-13:00) or click on the Apply link.
CRC welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA